Agnes Bookbinder nominated me for a Sunshine Blogger Award!
For those of you who don’t know, a Sunshine Blogger Award is a recognition bloggers bestow upon one another. Anything that builds community in a positive way is a very good thing, and it was kind of her to think of me.
I am supposed to nominate some other bloggers, but in my contrarian ways, I’m not. I’m breaking the rules.
- Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate up to eleven wonderful bloggers and write eleven (possibly fiendish) questions for them to answer.
1. What is your greatest source of inspiration for writing? This may sound strange to many of you, but I my writing is inspired by my loneliness. My mind creates stories to remain active.
2. What did you have for breakfast this morning (if anything)? Chicken Biscuit
3. What was the first book you remember reading by yourself? It’s been so long, I don’t remember.
4. What is your favorite color and why? I like all colors. My least favorite is green.
5. Where would you visit in your transporter? Scotland.
6. When would you visit in your time machine? 19th century
7. What is your greatest strength? Oh, I don’t know.
8. Who do you most admire (living or dead) and why? Dan Fogelberg has been my biggest musical influence.
9. Okay, MacGyver -save the world. What will you use & how will you do it? Depends on the circumstances. But I don’t think I have the skills for such a task. Goodbye, cruel world.
10. Which vice? Dt. Mt. Dew Which virtue? I’m prude and proud.
11. What is your favorite genre to write? Historical Romance To read? Historical Romance and mysteries.